www.postalexperience.com/pos: The United States Postal Service is an independent agency of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states. It is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution. The U.S. Mail traces its roots to 1775 during the Second Continental Congress, when Benjamin Franklin was appointed the first postmaster general. The Post Office Department was created in 1792 from Franklin’s operation, elevated to a cabinet-level department in 1872, and transformed in 1971 into the U.S. Postal Service as an independent agency.
PostalExperience USPS Customer Survey
To give your feedback you need to visit the official website www.postalexperience.com/pos of the PostalExperience USPS where all the eligible customers can do participate in the survey to express their genuine feedback about the products and services offered by the company. The customer survey plays a vital role in defining where the company stands and how much the customers are satisfied with their products and services. The survey will be very simple and easy and also it will take only a few minutes of your time.
Login Instructions at www.postalexperience.com/pos
- Open the browser on your device and enter www.postalexperience.com/pos in the address bar or else visit the official website.
- After the page loads choose the language of your choice
- Click on the next button
- On the next page, you need to read all the information carefully and enter the zip code which is printed at the top of your receipt.
- Next, click on the next button and enter the necessary details
- Then you need to select the location and also the date of your visit.
- Again click on the next button to proceed and begin to answer all the questions honestly.
- After answering all the questions you need to provide your contact details.
- Finally, submit your survey.
Rules and Requirements
If you want to access the above-mentioned instruction steps to participate in the PostalExperience Survey to give your honest feedback you need to follow the rules and also you need to be ready with some requirements which we have mentioned in the below section.
- The person who wants to give their feedback in the survey should be 18 years old or more.
- And also the person should be able to understand the English or Spanish language.
- Need any device such as a PC, Laptop, or mobile with good Internet Connection.
- And the main important thing is the customer should have the recent purchase receipt from the PostalExperience
PostalExperience Survey Reward
PostalExperience USPS values the customer reviews. The USPS is offering the free coupon code for the customers those who have given their honest feedback in the survey. The coupon code can be redeemed to get the first class stamps at your local post office or also you can win the cash reward.
Contact Number – 1-800-275-8777
This is all the information we have collected regarding PostalExperience USPS Customer Survey at www.postalexperience.com/pos. This post mainly focuses on how to take the survey and the instructions which we need to follow to complete the PostalExperience USPS survey successfully. Stay connected to our website for more updates. Thank You!